Among other things, KingstOOn 3 will help participants to…
- Understand current and future trends of the market and identify strengths, opportunities, and challenges.
- Engage in dialogue on how the Caribbean should position itself globally to participate in the animation industry.
- Exchange knowledge and experiences on the business and production of animated content.
- Pursue robust interaction between buyers and sellers in the animation ecosystem.
- Appreciate Jamaica and the wider Caribbean as rich sources of Afro-descendant stories.
- Accept and help to promote animation as a viable career through its many manifestations
- Make great memories at this fun festival!
Industry Experts and Animation Rock Stars from across the globe will be at KingstOOn to share their wisdom and expertise with you. Conference sessions are aimed at advancing your knowledge and experience to the next level. These are just a few of the influential industry leaders who will be at KingstOOn in April 2019.
Register Now and Connect
KingstOOn will build on the successes of 2013 and 2016 and again host the biennial display of
Afro-descendant culture through storytelling and animated media. This will be executed under three core themes:
LEARN, EARN and DISPLAY.