Among other things, KingstOOn will help participants to…
- Understand current and future trends of the market and identify strengths, opportunities, and challenges.
- Engage in dialogue on how Jamaica and the wider Caribbean should position itself globally to participate in the animation industry.
- Exchange knowledge and experience on the business and production of animated content.
- Pursue robust interaction between buyers and sellers.
- Recognize Jamaica and the wider Caribbean as rich sources of Afro-descendant stories.
- Accept and help to promote animation as a viable career in its many manifestations
- Make great memories at this fun festival!
Industry Experts and Animation Rock Stars from across the globe will be at KingstOOn to share their wisdom and expertise with you. Conference sessions are aimed at advancing your knowledge and experience to the next level. These were just a few of the influential industry leaders who were at KingstOOn in 2019.
Official Partners and Sponsors
Thanks for Making This Event Possible!
LEARN, EARN and DISPLAY.
KingstOOn 2021 will build on the successes of 2013, 2016, and 2019 and once again host the biennial display of diverse culture through storytelling and animated media.