- Local and International distributors,
- Producers and broadcasters of animated content.
- Animation studio executives.
- Animation Education Stakeholders (Programme Directors, Instructors and students).
- Marketing and advertising agencies.
- Architectural firms.
- Music studios and producers.
- Song writers.
- Government officials. (Including policy makers and agenda shapers)
- International Development Partner Agencies & Organizations Fashion designers and curators.
- Not in Employment, Education or Training (NEET) youth.
- Special needs community. (including persons with physical and intellectual disabilities)
Industry Experts and Animation Rock Stars from across the globe will be at KingstOOn to share their wisdom and expertise with you. Conference sessions are aimed at advancing your knowledge and experience to the next level. These are just a few of the influential industry leaders who will be at KingstOOn in April 2019.
Register Now and Connect
KingstOOn will build on the successes of 2013 and 2016 and again host the biennial display of
Afro-descendant culture through storytelling and animated media. This will be executed under three core themes:
LEARN, EARN and DISPLAY.