REQUEST FOR PITCH
Invitation for Pitches and Submission Guidelines
Sesame Street is collecting submissions for Season 50 films! The Film Department is interested in commissioning live action, animation and mixed media shorts. They would like to include you/your production company in their requests for pitches and will entertain pitches that encompass all components.
Your pitch should include:
1. your idea/pitch, including any thoughts on implementation
2. an itemized budget
3. a project development timeline
4. storyboards, illustrations or any relevant images as points of reference 5) a resource allocation sheet listing key creative and executives expected to be assigned to the project
NOTE: PITCHES SHOULD NOT INCLUDE SESAME STREET CHARACTERS OR PUPPETRY OF ANY KIND.
All proposals are due via email by (or before) February 28, 2019. Sesame Street plans to select pitches shortly thereafter. Pitches, as well as questions regarding this RFP, should be submitted via e-mail to Robert Reid at Robert.Reid@opm.gov.jm.
Finalists will be required to pitch at the following Workshop at KingstOOn on April 5, 2019
What Makes a Good Pitch in the World of Childrens’ Television:
– RFP and Application Forms
– S50 RFP FOR KINGSTOON ANIMATION FEST (attachment)
– Unsolicited Submission Release Form (attachment)
Have fun with your Pitches!
Register Now and Connect
KingstOOn will build on the successes of 2013 and 2016 and again host the biennial display of
Afro-descendant culture through storytelling and animated media. This will be executed under three core themes:
LEARN, EARN and DISPLAY.